few words about Me...

My photo
Hi, my name is Bozena - Somewhat of a mother and friend somewhat of a life lover who happens to paint...a little ;-))) Please - take my invitation into my own world of colours,lights and shadows:)I hope you will find some inspirations and my simple art will bright up your mood today;-)) If you would decide to ask me to paint something nice for you...maybe portrait - do not hesitate call me please - 00353 851231348

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Something SWEET...;))


SOMETHING SWEET FOR YOU....;-)



At the beginning of new season
I painted something sweet - to celebrate the First Anniversary of my first oil painting...
Kitten Mathilda with sunflowers....
yes, it had happened about year ago...about 26-th of October,2010...;-)))

Na początek nowego sezonu z pędzelkiem, niejako w rocznicę
rozpoczęcia tej terpentynowej zabawy w sztukę,
postanowiłam namalować kilka słodkości - coś jakby urodzinowy,
zbiorowy torcik;-))
oto pierwsza odsłona na słodko....

Male Różowe ,na wszystko gotowe;-)
maleńkie ciasteczko z namalowane w zestawie z kolega poniżej
olej na kartonie
10 x 20 cm




 Falbankowo -perłowy kolega..również maleństwo
na twardej tekturze
.........................................................

The set of two pinky beauties;-))
oil on a hard board;-)
4 x 8 inches




Oczywiście gotowe na wszytko - znaczy w ramce..;-)

Wyszperana w TKMax-ie;-)




.................................................................


Małe- Kremowe ( na wszystko gotowe;-) z cytrynowa galaretką;-)

8 x 8 inches
oil on canvas



....................................................

Small, creamy cup cake with  ONLY one cherry

Maleńkie Cudeńko  z dyskretną wisienką 
8 x 6 onches
oil on canvas



....................................................

Oh,morning dream...Sweet breakfast !

Śniadanko na słodko czyli
Rózowe mleczko z dżemową porzeczka;-))

as usual, oil on canvas



 ....................................................

Three cup cakes....with pink roses...elegance and so tempting ;-)

No cóż -Trzy maleńkie ciasteczka w przybraniu z róż ;-)

jak zwykle u mnie :
Olej na płótnie..



 .............................................

 Very chocolate muffin with very-jelly strawberry ,

Bardzo czekoladowe ciasteczko z truskawką na wysoki połysk;-)

olej na płótnie, maleśtwo
6 x 6 inches


.............................................

Few days ago, I was searching something in a Google...
Suddenly ,I found HIM......Mr Biscuit in his own;-))
I don't know who was taken this photo,and what is His name...
but I fell in love;-))!!

Isn't he SOOO SWEET..???
 Mr Biscuit
Oil on canvas
8 x 10 inch




...................................................









No comments:

Post a Comment