few words about Me...

My photo
Hi, my name is Bozena - Somewhat of a mother and friend somewhat of a life lover who happens to paint...a little ;-))) Please - take my invitation into my own world of colours,lights and shadows:)I hope you will find some inspirations and my simple art will bright up your mood today;-)) If you would decide to ask me to paint something nice for you...maybe portrait - do not hesitate call me please - 00353 851231348

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Interior design

From time to time I deal with the interior design. 
Most helped rebuild the interior of a shop, into a restaurant
an old small pub in a new night club, etc..
This time I changed old closed night club
into a joyful place - where families can spend time together
and eat something sweet and tasty.
Restaurant  "ABBAS ",Pyskowice Town ,Poland

 
This place, literally is called " Abbas,the House of Pancakes "


I helped change dark interior into the fairy-tale world;-)
Main dish on the menu are pancakes, of course, in dozens of varieties..and names
as the tales of Thousand and One Nights !
..................................

detail of the paintings on the wall.
Scarecrow's wife and a little houses for bees ;-)


another place in the restaurant..
with staffage made with arificial flowers


.................................................

Cafe Verdi ,Shopping center "Platan "Zabrze , Poland
I designed both - the logos and the interior for cafeteria



logo..



............................................................

 pub "Dwie Wiedżmy"(Two Witches;-)  ,Żory, Poland
Interior desing in traditional,old  polish country style, 2004


Table and bench


a Bar...


in " the orchard"...


 Main entrance ...with traditional thatch !


..............................................................

and the hottest interior designed and decored by me !
" Chilli"  Dance Nihgt Club Mikołów, Poland,2004

Crazy,Cabaret Paris !


Mysterious italian Bordello!


Cosmic space ship with frozen ALIEN !!


Ancient Egypt with hand made sculpture of two mummy !


 egyptian murals continued on the next walls...


Dance floor with logo








No comments:

Post a Comment