few words about Me...

My photo
Hi, my name is Bozena - Somewhat of a mother and friend somewhat of a life lover who happens to paint...a little ;-))) Please - take my invitation into my own world of colours,lights and shadows:)I hope you will find some inspirations and my simple art will bright up your mood today;-)) If you would decide to ask me to paint something nice for you...maybe portrait - do not hesitate call me please - 00353 851231348

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My own Lisbon Story ;-)

 This year I was in one of the most beautiful city in the world....
In my opinion  of course;-))
It was a nice , lovely ,sunny time for me....as every holiday over here..
We always try to stay with our friend's Maria apartment,
on Santa Clara ,so close to famous Feira da Ladra,
my favorite antiques market;-))
I brought my easel and my paintings with me...
and happily ,I founded very intresting "shot" for my new oil painting..
This photo below- impressed me......and inspired me to paint a new painting;-))

W tym roku wybrałam sie jak zwykle do Lizbony na wakacje.
Było cudnie - słonecznie ,ciepło i spokojnie.
Po raz pierwszy zabrałam ze sobą swoje sztalugi...z nadzieją "złapania" jakiegoś 
wspaniałego ujęcia ,które by mnie zachwyciło...i które potem chciałabym namalowac...


To zdjęcie poniżej...zachwyciło mnie najbardziej i zainspirowało...
I powstał sobie nowy obraz....zainspirowany nim właśnie....;-))



I painted a very bright and colorful image...full of southern sunlight ;-))
Oil on stretched canvas
8 x10 inches 


 and another, a bit bigger version....
10 x 12 inches




I love both version ;-))))


1 comment: